Ghar Sabha 62

DHOON



KIRTAN


CHARITRA


જય સ્વામિનારાયણ..

Clutches of Maya

Our soul stuck in a net.  Once Maharaj went Surat to give darshan to Aala Bhagat at his house. But he thought that Maharaj is coming to take me to Akshardham, so he told his wife that “Look Maharaj is coming to take me, so you tell Him that bhagat is not home”. Then Maharaj came and asked for Aala Bhagat at which the wife said “He is not home” and so Maharaj returned. Thus souls are stuck in the net of this world.

To attain God many Kings have earlier renounced their kingdoms.  One such King left his kingdom in search of salvation and lived a life as an ascetic. Then once another King held a camp close to his and told him, “Why do you live such a downtrodden life, here take a gold coin and change your life style”. The ascetic replied “How is that going to help me?” the King said, “Ok, here you go take two, four, six, one of my suburbs, two of the suburbs, three districts etc. but give away your poverty”.  But the ascetic was not satisfied.  Finally the King said, “Okay I will give you half of my Kingdom, but shed your poverty”.

The ascetic asked the King “How many villages you have in your Kingdom?” The King gave a number.  The ascetic said, “I had that many states in my Kingdom and those states had many villages. I left all that to attain God. If you give me God then I will shed my poverty”

Thus even if one renounces the material pleasures and takes on the medium like ascetic life, Akshardham is hard to attain.  Akshardham can be attained when we find God or His saint and agree to do what they say and then only we stop being poor. For devotees of God true wealth is remembering God’s idol, His discourses and to be in the company of God realized sadhus. 


Moral We should associate ourselves with saints and do as they preach.


KATHA

 

Note:
આપને ઘરસભાના સભ્ય બની દર અઠવાડીએ ઘરસભાનું સાહિત્ય (ઇ-મેઇલ) મેળવવું હોય તો blog post ની જમણી બાજુ “Follow by Email” કે “Subscription“ માં subscribe કરશો.

Bhadresh Radadiya

Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Rajkot is a socio-spiritual, non profit organization that believes propagating true education in the world is the noblest work for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment